Daily use after your Emulsion. Apply to face and neck ensuring even coverage. Protects immediately. Renew regularly to maintain protection.
Lightweight, non-sticky cream, easy to apply. The white color comes from the non-nano mineral filters.
In case of prolonged sun exposure*, reapply at least every two hours or after swimming, towel drying or excessive perspiration.
- Apply beforehand a Physiodermie emulsion.
- Its application is recommended at the end of aesthetic treatments (laser, microneedling…).
- Daily application helps your skin stay younger longer.
- Recommended for acne-prone skin that is sensitive to the risk of hyperpigmentation when exposed to the sun.
Precautions for use
- Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight.
- Excessive sun exposure presents a serious health risk.
•«It is only allowed to mention double UVB/UVA protection if there is a UVB and UVA absorber, or titanium dioxide, or zinc oxide»¹
•«Forming a stable physical barrier against UV rays, titanium dioxide is also used for its ability to reflect UVB rays and, to a lesser extent, UVA rays»²
•«It is only allowed to mention double UVB/UVA protection if there is a UVB and UVA absorber, or titanium dioxide, or zinc oxide.»¹
•«When used in sunscreen products, Zinc Oxide acts as a physical block to the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, helping to reduce or prevent sunburn and premature signs of skin aging. Preventing sunburn is an important factor in reducing the risk of skin cancer.»³
¹Rouisse, J., & de rayons Caractéristiques, T. (2010). Protection solaire: à vos marques, prêts, appliquez!. Québec Pharmacie, 57(8)
²Le dioxyde de Titane, Cosmeticobs.com
³Zinc Oxide, Cosmeticsinfo.org